Saturday, October 31, 2009

Work Birthday

My co-worker Meredith turned 22 yesterday, so I made this card. Birthdays are fun at work, we always get cake. I can't help but think about that scene in Office Space where Melvin(?) doesn't get to have a piece.

I've totally gotten my money's worth out of the Animal Crackers set. Who could hate it -- it's cute animals and puns! I used a few of these stick on pearls which I think are adorable... to the point that I sometimes hoard it, but I have been getting better about using things up. As long as I take a picture, I think I can part with some of these things now. I hope kraft colored paper doesn't go out of style anytime soon, it's so great to use!


For this card I used:

Card stock - Kraft (base), So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Tea Time DSP and white
Stamp - Animal Crackers (SU!)

No comments: