Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I {Heart} Sharing

"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments. . . in this we make a difference!"

I think this is an amazing motto for a company to have, but more than anything, I think it's amazing for a company to be able to live up to that standard every day.

Crafting for me has been an extremely joyous experience, not only for motivating me to be creative and take some "me time" but also for giving me a chance to share it with friends in family, be it when I give gifts, send cards or sitting down to craft and chat together.

For those who don't know, Shelli Gardner is kind of a rock star in the stamping world. She is the one of the founders of Stampin' Up! and today she posted a video about what Stampin' Up! is all about. I know it sounds cheesy, but just watching that video really made me feel warm and fuzzy about getting to be part of that company. I felt that she was very sincere in her delivery, and best of all, everything they showed was really inspiring. (OMG all those beautiful looking craft rooms! I wish I was at home crafting right now!)

This is essentially... crack, but for geeked out stampers like me.

I just thought I'd share so other people can go "ooooh ahhhh" about some of the cute things displayed, too. :)





<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/7tGKQ1OVHowa565e116130bb280648c64d6a4526200.htm">LinkedTube</a>

No comments: