Thursday, January 10, 2013

StampingChallenges -- SC2 (Birthday Card)


Today I'm excited to share my second sketch challenge for Stamping Challenges  (SC2 -- January 11, 2013).  


As I mentioned last week -- It's made up of a lively group of avid stampers, so I'm very proud to get to stamp alongside them. (Even if not physically next to them, in spirit!)


Each week they create a sketch for you to try, and the challenge is for you to interpret it the way you see those elements used -- make substitutions with your creativity!


It's open to everyone, so start stamping with us today.

Here was the sketch to work from:

Here is the card I designed:


Get the materials to make this card here:


For this card I used
Cardstock:
- Crumb Cake (base)
-  Whisper White


Designers Series Paper:
- Sycamore Street


Stamp Set:

- Pretty Petites 

I am low on birthday cards, and I just got this great set, so I tried it out. :)

No comments: