Thursday, January 31, 2013

StampingChallenges -- SC5 (You're Swell Card)

Today I'm excited to share my latest sketch challenge for Stamping Challenges  (SC5 -- February 1, 2013).  

As I mentioned previously -- It's made up of a lively group of avid stampers, so I'm very proud to get to stamp alongside them. (Even if not physically next to them, in spirit!)

Each week they create a sketch for you to try, and the challenge is for you to interpret it the way you see those elements used -- make substitutions with your creativity!


It's open to everyone, so start stamping with us today.

I needed a bit of a pick me up, life has been a little sadder lately... Luckily I have family and friends who love me and are there for me through tough times. 
I'll just take it one day at a time, time will pass and the hurt will heal. :)

Here was the sketch to work from:

Here is the card I designed:

Get the materials to make this card here:

For this card I used
Cardstock:
- Crumb Cake (base)
-  Whisper White
Designers Series Paper:
- Sycamore Street
Stamp Sets:

- Ciao Baby 

No comments: